Arctic Expedition Quilted Down Coat with Removable Hood X-Large White
Only 1 left.
Ok, so you can't really quit winter, but you sure can tackle it (in all its chilly glory) in this quilted coat. Filled with a mix of down and feathers, it's also got all kinds of toasty features to protect you from catching the shivers. Plus, it's wind-resistant, to really add muscle to your fight against winter's bite. From Arctic Expedition.
- Hardware: zip-off hood with faux-fur trim, front two-way zip closure with snap placket
- Features: water-resistant, wind-resistant, chevron quilting design, double entry pockets, upper back mesh lining, micro-fleece pocket lining and chin guard
- Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
- Length: missy length 33.5" to 35.625"; plus length 36" to 37.75"
- Content: shell 85% polyester/15% cotton; lining/hood fill/faux-fur collar 100% polyester; fill 75% down/feathers (70% down/30% feathers)/25% polyester fiber; faux-fur hood 88% acrylic/12% polyester
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry